Lately I've been debating; did I have a good new year or a miserable one? I suppose it's God's way of telling me to slow down. Or spiritual attack. Or just my body retaliating. I've just been rushing and rushing- shopping, working, meeting up with people, church stuff, worrying about school projects...
And finally, one night after buying my Levis jeans (YAYYYYY!!!!), I vomited everything that I've eaten for dinner (undigested too...after vomiting, my whole throat and jaws actually cramped...T-T ) and fell completely sick. And that was on 30/12/2006. And so, on the last day of 2006, I was incredibly miserable.
I thought I was going to vomit again so I got up from my room, with SEVERE body aches...or cramps...to go to my parents' bedroom toilet, just in time to black out and knock my head on the shelf above my sink. I came around again (with this pain on the part where my left eyebrow arch is), pulled myself out of the toilet and blacked out again on my parents' bed.
And woke up to the sound of water running.
Which means, I somehow opened the tap because I thought I was going to vomit...so God knows how much water I've wasted already. >.>
Anyway, since then, I've been bedridden till today. My mum had to spoonfeed me water and porridge. And I couldn't eat anything besides plain porridge and soya sauce.
I HAVE LOST WEIGHT AGAINNNNN.
The crappy thing was the clinic I usually go to was closed by 12.30pm. And the other clinic is only open from 6pm. So I drifted in and out of sleep, nauseated, aching...I felt so darn old larhhh. Couldn't get up to go to the washroom at all...couldn't take a shower...I switched between shivering under my blanket and perspiring. And when the time finally hit 6pm, it was crowded in the clinic. So I sat on a chair, tried not to vomit, glared in the vague direction of anyone whom I think is staring at me (since I forgot to put on my glasses before I went out...and I had to walk leaning on my mum and an umbrella) and finally...I was diagnosed with gastric flu.
I had to take bloody lot of pills plus some liquid stuff that's supposed to help me with my gastric but didn't...So the whole of yesterday and today, I was bent over with gastric pain- resulting in back pain. But at least I can eat more solid food now, though nothing greasy, oily, milky and creamy...which means. No chocolates, no milk, no ice cream, no sparkling wine, no fried stuff...
And I'm still worrying about school projects...
And whether I can go to school on wed.
Maybe I'll take an MC?
But I hope the rest of you have had a good ending and beginning to 2007 =) Happy belated New year~
Say it ain't soI will not goTurn the lights offCarry me home-All the small things by Blink 182